Tips before your appear for your driving test some tips for Tensed Learner Drivers:
- Make sure you have read your study material thoroughly.
- Effective study is more important, many people fail through lack of preparation.
- We would recommend you do not spend more than 15-20 minutes with each study period, else your brain may start to switch off.
- AS driving test contain lots of information for study, its not recommended to leave it at last minute. Prepare in advance.
- Find the most comfortable time of the day, when you can grab as much information as you can. Preferable in quiet and no distractions enviornment.
- Its recommended not to give any mock test quizes unless you are thorough with your theory test.
- Goal to get 49]50 correct answers in mock test quiz. Chances of passing in actual test will increase as your mock test quiz marks increases.
- Before you enter into the test center, be calm.
Theory Test :
- Arrive 15 minutes before at the center before the test time.
- Take both parts of driving licence and the test appointment letter.
- When you will arrive, you will be asked to ‘sign-in’
- If you have any difficulty, ask for help.
- You will be guided to which computer to use.
- you will have up to 15 minutes to get used to the system before starting the test.
- take your time, be calm and read the questions carefully. Do not do hurry.
- If you are not sure for any answer, flag it and come back later.
Hazard Perception Test:
- You will be shown 14 clips, of which there will be 15 hazards.
- Do not click the mouse repeatedly, as you will get zero score for that clip.
- You will be given a letter before you leave. Hope this information is useful for your test.